Reports to the Lapointe Material manager, the Material Coordinator (raw materials) is responsible of all the administrative tasks related to the raw materials needed to produce the aluminum rod requested by our customers. The jobholder is also responsible of the continuous improvement of the reception process of raw materials, services and other equipment received at Lapointe. He also supports all Lapointe departments in order to achieve business goals.
- Technical College or Bachelor degree in administration or supply chain.
- 2-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong database background, comfortable with a variety of software systems
- Proven ability to work in a team setting
- High attention to details and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good written and oral communication skills in both official languages (French/English)
- Ability to motivate, communicate and lead continuous improvement